Thursday, April 2, 2009

Changes

Well, I no longer play a hunter as my main. I now play a Ret Paladin! I switched over when Wrath of the Lich King came out.

I should have a new article up at MMORPG.com soon, and I'm always looking for more writing work. Or any work really at this point. It seems that's all I do these days, look for work from 9 to 5, and then sit down and raid a couple days a week, or go out of course.

I think I'll add a nice little graphic of my Ret today to this Blog. Her name's Dyse.

I feel the need to get my own website other than this Blogspot thing though. If only I knew how to code, that's one thing I can teach myself. I'm starting to discover that you can never have too many skills.

Edit: And there she is, the cutie. Yes that's a BoH on her. Yes you can be jealous. Click her image for a link to my armory.

Also, here's a link to my guilds recent 3D kill! Just like everyone says, after the first kill, it's a whole lot easier the next few times. And the first song is amazing I'd just like to say. The Russian song Kalinka, as performed by a German pop group. It sounds bad from that, but it's good.

No comments: